GAS AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (GAIL)
Gail India Limited: Menstruation and menstrual practices are still clouded by taboos and socio-cultural restrictions resulting in adolescent girls remaining ignorant of the scientific facts and hygienic health practices, which sometimes result into adverse health outcomes. Being a socially responsible corporate, GAIL has initiated this project from Vijaypur office where GAIL’s central headquarter is located. We are working with a project named “Training and Establishment of Sanitary Napkins unit for women and Adolescents Girls” in Vijaypur, Radhogarh Distt, Guna. Nine targeted villages are mainly focused in the project.
SEID also working in mobilization and awareness activities, GAIL Vijaypur and Malanpur pipeline department entrusted us with pipeline safety program in villages, which our organization successfully implemented.
TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (TISS)
By being an empanelled partner of the National CSR Hub, our organization gets accredited for thematic and geographic competency and credibility by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) and is eligible for capacity building initiatives and submission to the TISS National CSR Hub Project Proposal Bank and may associate with the nationwide research, field action projects and policy initiatives of the TISS.
JAL JEEVAN MISSION (JJM)
MOULANA AZAD NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SKILLS (MANAS)
Empanelled as a Project Implement Agency (PIA). We are conducting the Entrepreneurship and Skill development Program (E&SDP).
PUBLIC HEALTH AND ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT (PHED)
Being a partner agency SEID Conducting IEC / HRD Audio Visual Show, Street Play Mela, Exhibition, IEC Workshop, programmer, Announcement through PA system, Flex in public transport vehicle, wall writing and school rally/ FTK testing/ Competition programme under support activities (IES ) at various villages of district in Madhya Pradesh. Different villages in whole district to motivate maintenance and Sanitation and protection of drinking water sources and water protection and water hygiene to public participatory under Piped water supply.
National Rural Drinking Water Progrmme create awareness for maintenance, Sanitation and protection of drinking water sources and water protection and water hygiene to public.
NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITIES OF INDIA (NHAI)
MINISTRY OF TEXTILES (DC(H))
NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION (NTPC)
SWACHH BHARAT MISSION
- To liaise with information users, carriers and providers of NGOs including government, academia, business and ENVIS
- To improve general living standards in rural areas.
- Accelerating sanitation coverage to achieve the goal of Swachh Bharat Mission by 2019, with all Gram Panchayats in the country achieving clean condition.
- To encourage communities and Panchayati Raj institutions to promote sustainable sanitation facilities through awareness generation and health education.
- Promote economically and appropriate technologies for ecologically safe and sustainable sanitation.
- To develop community managed environmental sanitation practices, with a special focus on solid and liquid waste management for overall sanitation in rural areas.
WORLD VISION INDIA:
- A) To make Empowering Adolescent Model “Children can make a difference in their life; all children will be aware about health and hygiene issues.
- B) Concept of Empowering Adolescent Model offers a long-term, sustainable solution to a wide variety of problems such as health and hygiene, child labour, trafficking for forced labour, child sexual abuse, etc. among others.
- C) Working in collaboration with Government, Education Department/Schools, PRI, WCD Department, VHSNC, Community, Family, Private Shop, Medical Practisners, Anganwadi Aasha.
Target Group :
All Children/Adolescents of target villages; School going, Dropouts, Disable child etc. Total direct beneficiaries covered 8000 and indirectly 32000. The beneficiaries will be selected without any discrimination in terms of their caste, religion, and sex.
Programme Implemented with World Vision India are:
- Adolescent Empowerment Model for Bilaspur (C.G.)
- Adolescent Empowerment Model Korba (C.G.)
- Adolescent Empowerment Model Amarwara District Chhindwara (M.P.)
- Adolescent Empowerment Model 2.0 Khurai District Sagar (M.P.).